Thursday, February 23, 2012

Block of the Month #3

 Here is the third block in the Block of Month series.



This one is often called Whirlpool.

Below are a table runner and a quilt you can make with this block.

I have a PDF file of cutting and sewing directions for you.  
Access the PDF file here

 I will also be offering this block as a pre-cut kit in my shop
The colorways shown are available, 
or you can custom order the block in any fabric you like.

Next week, I'll post a tutorial of a project you can make with three blocks. 

Happy quilting ♥

10 comments:

  1. This is a great block!! I think I might like to try the table runner-thanks for posting this one! And love your bright color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty! I like that you included a couple of project ideas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great block --- but what a LOT of HST's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A) That is a gorgeous design!
    B) That reminds me of an art project I used to do with the kiddies (used to teach elementary art). I'd have them quilt using construction paper- so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that! Such a great graphic design.

    Stopping by from Etsy Blog Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great block, it reminds me of a college project I had to do once.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use to quilt in another lifetime. This reminds me of how much fun it was!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool block!! I too like the table runner. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great!
    I love the red, white and blue combination!

    ReplyDelete